One thing I’ve learned over the course of my life on this side of the proverbial wormhole of existence is that there are many other talented writers and artists in the world. Some established and some struggling. I’ve been blessed to connect with a handful of them and have decided to create a new page on my own blog: A collection of the other things that I “like.” Here you will find links to other blogs, blog entries, authors et al that I have read that you may not know about, I continue to read and enjoy. Many have moved me, made me laugh, et cetera, et cetera. May they do the same for you.
- Damonza.com: Books Made Awesome. Damon and his brother Benjamin did the cover design and formatting/interior design for ENDWORLD – A NOVEL and their assistance and vision was second to none. I highly recommend them to anyone at that stage in the publication process.
- Adventures in the Dark, a somewhat unconventional “Mommy Blog” that a good friend of mine from college and beyond maintains. Her perspective is not what you’d expect. Please, check her out.
- Petite Child: Celebrating Small Babies and Tiny Tots is a blog maintained by another close friend of mine, documenting her parenting journey.
- From the blog “LIVE SIMPLY, TRAVEL LIGHTLY, LOVE PASSIONATELY AND DON’T FORGET TO BREATHE,” Maintained by Elena, “Letter To My Father.” As someone with one or two, well-documented father issues, this post really struck a chord with me.
- From the blog “Lady or Not… Here I Come,” maintained by rebecca2000, “Behavior Mafia Strikes Again.” This had me rolling. Many of the “Mommy Bloggers” that I have read are similar. This one? No way. It’s fresh and original.
- From the blog “Author Victoria Barrow,” maintained by Victoria Barrow, “I feel naked. And nostalgic. And where did my vlogs go?” I’m amazed at how much her journey to self-publishing reflects my own. Read this post and you’ll see why.
- From the blog “Charity Spring,” maintained by charity-spring.org, “The Call of the Conscience.” Their world view is very similar to my own, and this post expresses it better than I ever could.
- From the blog “cnmill,” maintained by cnmill… well, pretty much anything she has on there but her most recent blog entry, “Far-Forwarding and Parenthetical Asides” is incredibly reflective of the process I went through to bring ENDWORLD -A Novel to fruition. Guess what, guys? That’s what it’s like. Seriously. Check her out and support her in her efforts.
More to follow as I discover and document them.
2 thoughts on “What Else Do I Read and Enjoy?”
Interesting post )
http://5t0yla9c9.com my blog